STUDENTS: Current TAMU-CC registration is required for any student requesting a TAMU-CC Sanddollar card. Admittance alone does not qualify you for a card. Please visit the Registrar's office for more information regarding registration. http://registrar.tamucc.edu/. The Sanddollar card you receive will carry over from academic year to the next. There is a $10.00 fee for lost/stolen Sanddollar cards.
- Incoming Freshman – First-year students receive their Sanddollar$ Card at Islander Launch. Submit your photo online and pick up your official ID card at check-in on your launch date. For more information about Islander Launch, please visit: http://islanderlaunch.tamucc.edu
- Transfer Students – Transfer students are able to receive their Sanddollar card once they are officially registered for classes at TAMU-CC. Once you are registered for classes you can stop by our office during normal business hours and bring a valid form of state or government issued photo identification. For more information see the approved proof of identity criteria (link to PDF)
- Distance Education Students – Students enrolled in online courses living outside the Nueces County may request a student ID card (SandDollars card) by sending their request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information should be included in the request: Student ID number (A#), TAMU-CC email address, full name as it appears in TAMU-CC records, mailing address and phone number.
- Nursing Badges- Only available through the Sanddollar$ Office located in UC 107.
- Faculty and staff which are benefit-eligible are entitled to a Sanddollar card. The Sanddollar office receives in writing from Human Resource of all new hires. Please stop by our office during normal business hours and bring a valid form of state or government issued photo identification and UIN number.
*Please note the card will be issued for entitlement purposes only (i.e. access to building, meal plan, Rec sports etc.)
The SandDollar's Office accepts Cash, Checks and all Major Credit Cards.
The Sanddollar card can be used as a pre-paid declining balance card to be used anywhere the Sanddollar is accepted. USE IT for a list of places. Minimum deposit amount is $5.00.
Best option for parents/family/friends to deposit funds to Sanddollar$ All Services Account!
- Click here to deposit fund to Sanddollar$ All Services Account. Student's A 'number' is required.
3 easy ways for students to load money on to your Sanddollar card.
1. Sanddollars Portal An online portal that accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA.
- Deposits to your All Services account **see Sanddollar account quick guide
2. ValuePort Terminals – We have 2 terminals on campus available to make deposits. These terminals are cash only options and are located in the University Center and the Bell Library.
3. Sanddollar Office – Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4. GET MOBILE - Available on Google Play and App store
With your Sanddollars ID you can:
- Swipe at Dining Hall and all the other Campus Dining Locations
- Pay for printing and copying
- Attend Athletic events
- Pick up packages at Mail Services
- Check out books at the Library
- Sell books back to the Campus Store (Sanddollars ID required)
- Use Wellness Center, Fitness Center and Outdoor Pool
- Also pay at:
- All Dining Locations
- Vending Machines
- Campus Store
- Mail Services
- Breaker's Room (UC)