Sanddollar ID Photo Submission Guidelines
Please read over the guidelines to make sure your photo will be appropriate.
- The image be at least 15 kilobytes (KB) and it must be less than 3 megabyte (MB).
- The image must be at least 300x300 pixels.
- This picture is for identification purposes. The picture must clearly identify you as a person.
- You must be looking straight at the camera. (No side profiles!)
- Your expression should be natural with both eyes open
- The background must be a light solid color. (Light Blue/Off White)
- There should be a small space between your head and the top of the image, as well as a definite contrast between you and the background.
- The photograph must be in color.
- No red eye or flash reflection on glasses or contact lenses.
- No hats, sunglasses, jewelry, or garments of any sort that obstruct the view of your face.
- Head coverings are acceptable only due to acknowledged and verifiable religious beliefs, traditions, or customs, but most not cover any portion of the applicant’s face
- Retakes at a subject’s request will be subject to the replacement fee
- Ensure you accept the Sanddollar$ Terms and Conditions before submitting
- The Sanddollar card office reserves the right to refuse any photos that do not meet these requirements.
- Photo submissions are manually reviewed and can take up to two business days to be processed.
- The Sanddollar card office will make one attempt to notify you if your photo is not accepted.
- If your photo cannot be used we will take your photo at the Sanddollar Card office during normal business hours.
- If you have any difficulty meeting any of these guidelines, please contact the Sanddollar Card Office.